Friday, December 14, 2007

Nodame SP Subtitles News!

Posted at d-addict forums by joeboygo :

Just to make it official...

Siantut, who subbed the original series, has reconfirmed to me that she intends to sub the special as well. She could use some help in obtaining the raw and timing.


Kyaaa~~~this is an awesome piece of news!I've been waiting for this announcement for weeks now,and I was hoping that Siantut of S-Projects or SARS Fansubs will pick the Nodame Cantabile SP subbing project,and now..it's finally here!Truthfully I would've been happy if any fansubbing team decided to do the subs(that's how desperate I was) but now I can look forward to the SP with relief,knowing that it is Siantut who's going to be working on it.A little background information on Siantut,she was the person who worked hard and did the softsubs for the Nodame Cantabile Live Action dorama(with which I first watched my Nodame Cantabile dorama,thank you very much),and later co-operated with the wonderful SARS Fansubs team when SARS produced the very nice hardsubbed version of the episodes.^^ So yeah,I'm really glad to discover this piece of information..it is going to be extremely helpful for us non-Japanese speakers Nodame fans ne?

Ganbatte kudasai,Siantut-san!Dozo yoroshiku!^^

5 comments:

marirob said...

I am so excited that Siantut is doing the subs! I loved her subs and it wouldn't be the same experience with out them! yay!!!

meldinsky said...

I agree with you Mari,it won't be the same without her subs!^^ I'm really glad she decided to do it this time too.

Anonymous said...

SARS will do the hardsubs for the special of Nodame Cantabile. I'm so glad.

meldinsky said...

Anon,really?Ahh~that's awesome news!I'm soo glad!Somehow I missed that announcement,guess I'm going to have to make an official blog entry for that,thanks for the information!^^

WaitingFan said...

So is the hardsubs out yet? or when will it be out?