Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Nodame Cantabile Shinshun Special in Europe" + PC Various Images


xXx Nodame,Chiaki et La Tour d'Eiffel xXx


Hello minna!Here are some images I collected from all over the Net.The Paris scenes,and from the SP Press Conference. ^^ (Captions are totally mine,by the way xD )

~ Tamaki Hiroshi & Ueno Juri at the Press Conference ~










"Nodame Cantabile Shinshun Special in Europe"
from FujiTV




xXx Nodame et les escargots? xXx





xXx Chiaki - "What in the world have I gotten myself into?" xXx



xXx Someone( or two)looks awfully amiliar,ne? xXx



Some more pictures,thanks to sChiZoO14 of AF forums and ginoru of d-addict forums.






xXx Tanya and Frank says,"Salut!" xXx

I can't wait for the SP.^^

4 comments:

cheryl said...

gosh, how can we wait :((
"Tanya" and "Frank" turn out to be very lively rite? watching their photos in ur previous entry i didn't think they might suit, but now, once again the ppl who made our NC sure have good eyes ;)
ah, and again, merci beaucoup!!!!
p/s: chiaki's hairstyle...not so ok though =_=

marirob said...

It all looks so great! Thank you for posting all the photos.

My Nodame viewing party is already being planned - I really want to make it a slumber party, but I don't know if my mom and sister will think it's dignified - but Nodame herself would approve, don't you think?

meldinsky said...

cheryl..I'm very excited to see how Tanya and Frank will turn out to be in the SP.Originally I was confident about Becky,but not so much with Wentz as Frank.But after seeing the pics of "Frank" I'm thinking that maybe he won't be too bad after all.^^

Mari..I wish I could join your the slumber party!Nodame herself would've want to join too,I have no doubt about that..lol *images of Nodame in her pajamas having absolute fun at the expense of Chiaki's peace of mind suddenly flash in my eyes*

And I'm sure your mom and sis won't mind,seeing as they too love Nodame, and therefore is apt to understand the significance and the depth of your idea for the party.LOLs.

Tan VyiVen said...

why must they have to make tamaki's hair style into tad.. it looks more old.. hahaha... if it's shorter it will look more younger.. like during injapan in eps 1!