Thursday, September 20, 2007

[LiveJournal] Nodame Cantabile Icons #3




It's time for another batch of gorgeous Nodame Cantabile icons, and in this entry I am presenting not only one, but two sets of wonderful icons designed by the talented milkydrop.^^


gyabooo! It's the first lovely set of icons:





and mukyaa!!! Here's the second one:





And this particular icon deserves a special mention here, because it very nearly made me broke my back from laughing (and falling off my chair):


xXx the one and only, Milch Holstein xXx

Enjoy!^^

3 comments:

Hikaru said...

<3 <3 <3
Thanks again for featuring my icons!

meldinsky said...

No,the honour is all mine..I should be thanking you for allowing me to feature them.^^

And mad props for the Stresemann icon..lolz..:D

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later
on and see if the problem still exists.

Also visit my web blog - augmenter vues youtube